Themed Monthly Competition No. 4
The subject of Themed Monthly Competitions was raised at the A.G.M.’s of 2017 and 2018. The subject had been raised during both seasons with member’s seeking the challenge of being given a new subject to photograph.
The result is that Monthly Competition No. 4 will be Themed across all categories and there is a choice for all entrants of two Themes.
- Image to Music – the Title should be that of the piece of music and the image should seek to interpret that Title or, the music itself.
- Speed – the photographer should apply their own Title and the image should seek to interpret Speed.
- Entries must be taken between 5th September 2019 and 23rd January 2020 inclusive.
- If a Theme matches the speciality of any entrant, then they must choose the alternative Theme. If both Themes match an entrant’s speciality subjects, then the entrant should contact the Internal Competition Secretary for guidance.
- The Club Member who nominated each Theme should choose the alternative Theme if entering the competition. If the alternative Theme happens to match a specialist subject, then the Club Member should contact the Internal Competition Secretary for guidance.
- In the case of Themes with a broad interpretation, entrants with a particular area or expertise, perhaps described as a speciality subject, must enter the competition using a different subject.
Please contact the Internal Competition Secretary with any queries. It’s a long time since we have had this type of competition so it will be an enjoyable change. Good luck.